The first reason to be on social media is because its free. The only cost is time; having someone who manages it. You can invest in tech to make things easier but a lot of tools and schedulers are free to use anyway. As it’s free it means that everybody’s on it, which in turn means there’s a lot of competition.
Targets, pipelines, prospecting, closure rates, deal sizes, the list goes on. Your sales team has a lot of things to think about throughout the sales process. Sales enablement can feel like it’s adding to the overload of information, tactics and tools out there.
Fortunately, it’s very simple. It’s about making selling as easy as possible by providing salespeople with everything they need to move the sale forward.
Are customers frequently asking what similar projects you’ve worked on? Create a case studies section, by sector, on your website and now your sales team will now have a standardised document to share with customers.
Why Does Effective Writing Matter?
Words are the currency of the web. The words that people see are what prompts a decision. An action. With that being said, your content is what will make or break a decision to buy into your brand.
The latest edition of the Insynth Digital Construction Media Guide – Architecture Edition has ranked and named the UK’s top 51 architectural magazines for 2019.
Using a proprietary algorithm, Insynth has ranked over 50 titles based upon circulation, social media following, domain authority, spam scores and other factors, to produce an independent and objective picture of which titles are most likely to support SEO and PR activity.
The guide is written to assist construction marketing professionals understand the effectiveness of various to their marketing communication plans, PR activity and online marketing strategy. It’s also a valuable tool when negotiating rates.
Using hashtags in construction marketing is a brilliant way of extending your reach and connecting with a wider audience on social media.
Insynth have been looking at ways to use hashtags and mentions in a post to fully optimise your content for social media platforms.
Read on to find out which hashtags are the best to use for construction marketing and building products promotion on social media.
According to The State of Sales Enablement, 90% of marketing content goes unused by sales. Reps are often unhappy with what marketing is producing and create 40% of all enterprise content themselves.
Not only does this leave less time for sales teams to sell but also its wasting time and resources (through duplicated or unused content) in often an over-strained marketing department.
This issue frequently goes undetected, according to the same report the perception is that marketing creates 80% of content whereas, in reality, that figure is more like 30%. The remaining 70% is created by sales (40%), engineering (10%), services (10%) and other (10%).
You can’t (and shouldn’t be expected to) pluck ideas out of thin air. This expectation would be both unobtainable and unrealistic. That’s why you need to consider a way in which you can generate ideas that work for the benefit of you and your team.
What if everybody on your sales team understood the needs of your customer, the problems they face and how your company solves them? Better yet, what if they loved your solution, shared your vision and immersed themselves within your sector?
How do you bridge the gap between this idealistic view and reality? You need to support your sales team with processes, you need content, training and technology. How do you get these things?
What Can You Expect From This Blog?
You have your blog titles and a time-frame in which to distribute them. Now, you’re tasked with actually writing the content itself.
Let’s say you’re at the start of your journey when it comes to content creation and you’re wondering where to begin.
There are many social media tips, tricks and tactics to ensure your content gets shared and eventually goes ‘viral’. Through producing content for social media, its ultimately every businesses goal for that content to be seen by as many people as possible.
Other than paying for exposure through paid ads or magazine and directories, the only other way your content will get shared is if it’s great.
What one person might perceive as great might be boring and un-engaging to another. This is why we’re going to take a deeper look into the reasons behind why people share content.
Over the last few years sales enablement as a business buzzword has taken off. We take a deeper dive into the definition, whether it's here to stay and what it means for your business.
Building product companies with sales enablement in place have benefited from higher win rates, larger deal sizes and faster sales cycles. In an environment where project delays can be inevitable, organisations with sales enablement in place have a much more predictable sales cycle.