When building your performance website, consider the analytics you need to track and analyse once the site is live. This will help ensure that the...
Did you know that the construction industry has gone digital?
Well, you cannot say that we did not warn you! Since 2020, the built environment has undergone a significant transformation recognising the need to keep up with new trends and to ensure that they have the right tools and resources to grow their building product business. And, for that, people are finding that the key to success in this digital world is communication. Is your marketing geared to work in 2023?
While architects, specifiers, and contractors are encouraged to focus on industry-specific courses for their CPD hours, professionals from all areas have recognized the benefits of learning about marketing-related topics and how the way we communicate the benefits of a particular product or service are evolving. Comfortable within the inbound methodology, Insynth recognises inbound marketing as the new way of driving interactions, prioritising personalisation, relevance, and value.
If this is something that you would also like to learn about, HubSpot has got you covered!
To support education worldwide and invest in personal development, HubSpot Academy has organised World Certification Week, a global, virtual, week-long certification marathon.
This project, initially launched in 2010, has been a resounding success for the past three years, raising almost £79,800. This is because, for each certification completed between the 15th and 19th of May, HubSpot will donate £3.58 (up to £39,925) to different education-focused charities. This year, HubSpot will support Teach for All, Teach for Japan, Laboratoria, Children’s Wishing Well, and Indigenous Literacy Foundation.
If you cannot wait to learn about how you can further your inbound knowledge benefiting from this event, keep reading!
Or, jump to the topic that you find most interesting!
- Marketing-focused learning recommendations
- Sales-focused learning recommendations
- Service and Operations-focused learning recommendations
- HubSpot and CRM learning recommendations
HubSpot and their Commitment with Education and Personal Development
HubSpot Academy is committed to transforming the way people and companies grow by offering free online trainings for the digital age. For over a decade now, HubSpot has invested in the people that want to keep learning, ensuring that they have the right resources to grow personally, socially, and professionally, offering users the tools and strategies necessary to grow not only their business, but also themselves.
Embodied in the initiative of HubSpot Academy, HubSpot has recognized that its users are busy and operating in a fast-paced environment, with an overwhelming amount of content to navigate. As a result, they prioritized delivering compelling and focused certifications that provided extensive and specialized bite-sized knowledge, making it easier for users to consume and apply the information to this rapidly changing market.
“Getting certified with HubSpot Academy can support your career by breaking down the barrier of entry into marketing, sales, and service roles. This week is dedicated to the Academy's purpose to empower our global learning community through inbound experiences to support individuals’ and organizations’ career development,” said Courtney Sembler, Director of HubSpot Academy.
What is HubSpot’s World Certification Week?
HubSpot's World Certification Week is a week-long event where HubSpot offers free certification courses to anyone who wants to learn more about inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. During this week, participants can take any of the HubSpot Academy's certification courses for free, and upon completion, they will receive a digital certificate that they can add to their LinkedIn profile or CV.
Who Can Take Part in HubSpot’s World Certification Week?
Whilst this event has been popularly geared towards marketeers, this event is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to improve their skills and knowledge in these areas, and it is open to anyone around the world. The courses cover a wide range of topics, from inbound marketing and sales to customer service and content marketing. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, there's something for everyone.
How Can You Participate in HubSpot’s World Certification Week?
To participate, you simply need to register for the event on the HubSpot Academy website and then choose the courses you want to take. You do not need to be a HubSpot user to join the HubSpot Academy and joining the Academy will not require you to sign up for a portal or a subscription. It is totally free and so are the certifications!
Log into the HubSpot Academy
All HubSpot users have access to the HubSpot Academy Library so, it is a simple as logging in! Yet, if you're not a user yet, it's never too late to sign up for free. Simply create an account in HubSpot Academy and start exploring the platform's content at no cost. The HubSpot Academy offers over 40 industry-recognized certification courses and is on its way to reach half a million actively certified users by the end of this month!
Browse their Certification Library
The courses cover a wide range of topics, including inbound marketing, sales, customer service, and more. The content on the HubSpot Academy can be found classified through different criteria. All users can sort the information by difficulty or duration, as well as by content type. HubSpot also allows users to search by certification type, making it easier for those users who are in search of certifications to improve their CV or, in this case, support an educational charity.
Take Your Exams
Keep in mind that only certification exams passed between May 15th-19th will count towards the donation to the selected charity. Once completed, HubSpot will provide you with a downloadable PDF certificate that can be shared on social media with the hashtag #worldcertificationweek. Make sure to join the World Certification Week group hangout so you can meet your fellow learners, post your tips, ideas, and questions, sign up for events, and more!
Attend the Networking Events
In order to take the learning experience to the next level, HubSpot is also offering live events throughout the World Certification Week, like last year, HubSpot will offer virtual events leading up to and during World Certification Week. This is meant to provide additional opportunities for education, networking, and support!
Leave Your Comfort Zone
If you're considering getting HubSpot certified but feeling hesitant, remember that growth and progress often come from stepping out of our comfort zones and trying new things. Embrace the opportunity to learn and be inspired by exploring new ways to help your business thrive. Don't be afraid to take a chance and see where it leads you!
Organise Your Progress during HubSpot’s World Certification Week
Now that we have convinced you, you might be asking yourself “where do I start”?
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HUBSPOT'S MARKETING FEATURES,
- Inbound Marketing Certification (5 hours), where you will learn inbound marketing techniques that range from content creation to social promotion to converting and nurturing leads and beyond. By the end of this certification course, you’ll be well on your way to building your inbound marketing strategy
- Email Marketing (3 hours), will allow you to master the fundamentals of email marketing. Learn how to build an email marketing strategy that is human and helpful and builds trust with your contacts, while applying what you learn with HubSpot's free email marketing tool
- Contextual Marketing (2 hours), will help you learn how to create a website experience tailored to your visitors’ needs and preferences. The content in this certification is closely tied to who your contacts are and how they're segmented. By the end of this course, you will know how to create content tailored to each stage of the buyer's journey.
If you want some extra resources on marketing, you can also check out our guide "The Essential Guide to Content Marketing For Construction", where we comprehensively evaluate content marketing, ordering insightful chapters into digestible chunks for building product businesses to action with minimal effort.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HUBSPOT'S SALES FEATURES,
- Sales Enablement (4 hours), will teach you how to develop a marketing-driven sales enablement strategy. This course was designed with marketing managers in mind, but other marketers, as well as sales leaders, can benefit from learning the principles involved in this approach to sales enablement.
- Inbound Sales (2 hours), will help you identify the best contacts to reach out to, connect with and earn the attention of your most promising leads, and run sales calls and presentations that drive results. Learn how to identify new prospects, connect with them, explore their needs, and advise them on a path forward!
- Frictionless Sales (1 hour), will show you how to use the frictionless selling framework so that your team can spend more time selling. If you want to help your sales team grow better, you need to find ways to remove friction. For this, discover how to align your team with your target buyer and how to transform your team through a culture of learning!
If you want some extra resources on marketing, you can also check out our guide "7 Pillars of Lead Generation", where we provide you with a plan to provide your building material business with a steady stream of new leads to grow your business and increase profitability.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HUBSPOT'S SERVICE AND OPERATIONS FEATURES,
- Revenue Operations (RevOps) (5 hours) will give you a solid foundation to build on. It's full of actionable advice from current RevOps professionals who will teach you what revenue operations is and everything you need to know to excel at it. By the end of this course, you'll know enough to be able to get started and make a real impact at your company
- HubSpot Reporting (3 hours) will help you learn how to incorporate data driven decision-making at your organization with the use of the HubSpot reporting tools! For this, you will be taught about data literacy, and HubSpot reporting tools across the CRM, Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HUBSPOT'S CRM FEATURES...
- HubSpot Marketing Software (3 hours), will equip you with the fundamental understanding you need to do marketing well using HubSpot. o do inbound marketing well, you need to start your journey with the marketing software the right way.
- HubSpot Sales Software (1 hour), HubSpot Sales Software Certification demonstrates your ability to execute an inbound sales process using HubSpot CRM and Sales Hub. It is made up of 3 lessons. At the end of each class you’ll be given practical exercises so you can immediately apply what you learn
- HubSpot Service Software (2 hours), Service Hub Software Certification demonstrates your ability to execute an inbound service strategy using HubSpot's
Service Hub. This certification course consists of six lessons that discuss customer journey mapping, and HubSpot tools such as help desk, knowledge base, and customer feedback
- HubSpot CMS for Marketers (2 hours), will teach you how to create a high-performing website. Through this course, you will learn how to design and create a user-friendly, high-performing website with CMS Hub, optimize your website and content strategy for search engines, and track your site's performance over time, and leverage the power of the HubSpot CRM with your CMS to personalize your website experience
If you want some extra resources on marketing, you can also check out our "CRM: The Beginners Guide For Your Building Product Business" which will guide you through the intricate details which determine whether a CRM could be right for your business, along with detailing the range of CRMs that are available for small, medium and large businesses.
Further Your Education with HubSpot
Why Should Construction Professionals Learn HubSpot?
Well, HubSpot is more than just HubSpot. It is a platform designed following the inbound methodology and, diving into its resources can help you better understand what it is considered to be the future of marketing as we know it! The construction industry is a dynamic and innovative field that offers many exciting opportunities. By expanding your knowledge of the tools available, you can gain a better understanding of the diverse range of applications within the construction sector.
And, of course, as digital technologies continue to transform the industry, staying up to date with the latest software can help you stay competitive and succeed in this fast-paced environment. We can help with that!
What is can we Expect from the HubSpot and the HubSpot Academy?
It can be hard to keep up with everything that goes on, especially when companies like HubSpot invest heavily in their product teams, launching new tools, resources, and BETA features every month! To help you stay up to date, we publish a monthly recap of all HubSpot updates within the month, telling you about the most recent marketing strategy hacks and how these can be helpful for busy building product professionals.
HubSpot Academy is also continuing to invest in the global learning community with new educational opportunities including upcoming courses on AI, expanded group learning options, and updated trainings for sales leaders. And they’re offering it in six languages (Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, German, and English) to provide global learners with the necessary resources to grow their careers.
More HubSpot Learning Resources
All HubSpot and non-HubSpot users can join the Construction HubSpot User Group (HUG), hosted by the CEO of Insynth Marketing, Leigh Simpson. In HUGs, people are able to connect and learn from each other, as well as to attend webinars. There are also user groups dedicated to industries like engineering and manufacturing.
You can also join study groups on the HubSpot Community. These are hyper-focused forums where people interested in specific topics can connect and network. HubSpot currently curates ten study groups and they are open for suggestions of new ones!
At Insynth we deliver a predictable flow of leads, customers, and specifications for building product brands through our inbound marketing approach, proven to reach a technically demanding audience.
We use the latest marketing techniques such as construction inbound marketing, to equip building product companies to grow sustainability in this era of digital transformation.
As the only HubSpot certified agency to major in construction marketing. We have a proven formula of bringing a variety of functionalities together including CRM Implementation, Web Design, Sales Automation, SEO, and Email Marketing to achieve your ultimate aim: Growing your business and gaining new specifiers and customers.
For specifiers, clear and consistent technical information is essential to make informed decisions about building products and materials. Architects...