Content Creator - Shifnal, Shropshire
To £25,000 + benefits
We’re looking for a talented content creator who can scale our marketing efforts and grow the audience of Insynth and our clients. This role requires exceptional writing skills, a creative mindset, and a results-driven attitude.
The Content Creator will be responsible for creating educational, long-form site pages that increase organic traffic growth, engage our audience, and drive leads. We need an editorial and technical minded individual who understand the demands of marketing and sales professionals and can craft narratives that capture people’s attention.
This person will perform keyword research, conduct competitive analyses, analyse and report on performance, and execute on cutting-edge SEO, CRO, and growth marketing strategies.
The right candidate will care deeply about quality writing and solving for metrics, crave feedback, and thrive in a growth orientated environment where change is constant.
The Content Creator will manage a variety of platforms in-house and for our clients, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, social media channels, marketing emails and landing pages.
- Research and write long-form site pages to hit challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
- Create content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels.
- Edit content produced according to style guides and provide constructive feedback to other content writers and clients.
- Collaborate with bloggers, SEOs, demand gen marketers, video professionals, product marketers, and external influencers to produce relevant content.
- Use data to uncover and identify high-performing topics and formats and adjust editorial strategy to hit goals.
- Analyse campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
- Get buy-in for your creative ideas by communicating value.
- Optimize content production process to solve for efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience. Journalism, communication, or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience writing and editing blog posts or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and a portfolio of work.
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Strong writing skills. The ability to create a cohesive narrative, write clear, accurate copy, and adapt your tone and style for different audiences and formats is required.
- Comfortable with collecting and analysing data to continuously improve work and meet growth targets.
- Ability and desire to solve for quantitative traffic metrics with creative products.
- Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- Knowledge of marketing industry, or a willingness and defined strategy to become a subject matter expert quickly.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Complementary skill set in another category, such as video, graphic design, or HTML/CSS, is a plus!
Writing For Insynth
As a content writer for Insynth, you can expect to write creatively for a range of clients, and use your imagination every day. You'll write for all types of media, ranging from eBooks, to case studies, to white papers, to blog posts. With a wealth of training opportunities, you'll continuously develop your writing and marketing skills.
Alongside written content, you'll gain skills in SEO, video marketing, graphic design and liaising with clients. The construction industry is a wide space, and you'll write for clients who work in anywhere from architecture, to interior design, to manufacturing. You'll be constantly engaged every day with new projects.
About Insynth Marketing
Insynth is a specialist construction marketing consultancy, with the goal of helping building product manufacturers use the latest technology and digital marketing expertise to grow their business.
2018 is an exciting time to be marketing building products. Equipped with a reasonable understanding of digital techniques, social media and a creative streak, it has never been quicker or easier to build a brand, generate sales leads and win orders, even with a modest marketing budget.
The internet has created a level playing field for companies regardless of size or budget, where excellence will always shine through.
The days of needing a large salesforce or a deal with a national merchant are over; the future belongs to those who will seize the opportunities presented by today's technological advances.
Embracing this mindset, Insynth help businesses, regardless of size or age, to adjust their existing sales and marketing practices to reflect the way that specifiers and buyers search and select building products and services.
We provide a holistic service, providing anything from a website audit right through to a full-service package designed to accelerate their growth and dramatically improve their sales performance and profits.
To apply for this exciting role, please complete the form below.