Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage Insynth's existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether inbound marketing and sales enablement will serve as a solution.
When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of Insynth and gain interest in a deeper conversation with a Senior Marketing Consultant.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with Senior Marketing Consultants to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online discovery meetings for the Consultants
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative role usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about technology and new ways of working
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
- An outgoing personality, tenacity and a can-do attitude are key traits
What are some of the benefits of working at Insynth?
- Generous remuneration and up to 10% commission
- Annual trips to the global Inbound Conference in Boston USA
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- 24 days holiday + stats
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Grow your skills with support from world-class coaches and trainers from HubSpot, such as Dan Tyre & David Weinhaus
- Training on video selling and social selling provided
How to Apply
If you have the desired business development skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing sales opportunity, then we would love to hear from you!
Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon.
You must be eligible to work in the UK