If you have implemented HubSpot or a similar system into a business, know your way around Google Analytics and great with people, then this could be one of the best career moves you make!
Client Onboarding Specialist - Digital Marketing (HubSpot)
Shifnal, West Midlands
This is a very exciting time to join this rapidly expanding digital marketing company. They have lots of new clients and need to recruit a skilled HubSpot specialist to help onboard their customers with the latest digital marketing tools, systems and processes.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for managing the setup of HubSpot for our clients, tool training, and initial data imports/migration. Our customers vary in size and software use experience, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
In this role, you’ll get to:
• Serve as the main point of contact for new clients to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
• Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
• Ensure we deliver a complete technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
• Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
• Implement supplemental tools such as Google Analytics and Databox.
• Support and advise clients on the Integration of HubSpot with 3rd party software.
• Support our Digital Marketing strategists with other on boarding activity, such as technical SEO audits, keyword research and website design audits.
We are looking for people who:
• Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
• Can deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
• Can set up CRMs and organise sales processes
• Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
• Can effectively project manage and create organised plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Insynth is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Established in 2017 and based in Shifnal, Shropshire, Insynth helps ambitious companies to adapt to the new digital era and grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you.
As a cutting edge, construction focussed, digital marketing agency, we equip building products businesses to reconstruct their sales and marketing engines, enabling them to adapt to new ways of working and communicating with customers. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply for the Client Onboarding Specialist job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Client Onboarding Specialist - Digital Marketing job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email that will give you further instructions to complete your application. Failure to respond may result in your application not being considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.