What To Look For In A Construction Marketing Company
It can be difficult to find a construction marketing company for your building products business.
We’re looking for a talented content creator who can scale our marketing efforts and grow the audience of Insynth and our clients. This role requires exceptional writing skills, a creative mindset, and a results-driven attitude.
The Content Creator will be responsible for creating educational, long-form site pages that increase organic traffic growth, engage our audience, and drive leads. We need an editorial and technical minded individual who understand the demands of marketing and sales professionals and can craft narratives that capture people’s attention.
This person will perform keyword research, conduct competitive analyses, analyse and report on performance, and execute on cutting-edge SEO, CRO, and growth marketing strategies.
The right candidate will care deeply about quality writing and solving for metrics, crave feedback, and thrive in a growth-orientated environment where change is constant.
The Content Creator will manage a variety of platforms in-house and for our clients, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, social media channels, marketing emails and landing pages.
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience. Journalism, communication, or equivalent degree preferred.
2. Experience writing and editing blog posts or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and a portfolio of work.
3. An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
4. Strong writing skills. The ability to create a cohesive narrative, write clear, accurate copy, and adapt your tone and style for different audiences and formats is required.
5. Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
6. Comfortable with collecting and analysing data to continuously improve work and meet growth targets.
7. Ability and desire to solve for quantitative traffic metrics with creative products.
8. Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
9. Knowledge of marketing industry, or a willingness and defined strategy to become a subject matter expert quickly.
10. A complimentary skill set in another category, such as video, graphic design, or HTML/CSS, is a plus!
At Insynth we deliver a predictable flow of leads, customers, and specifications for building product brands through our inbound marketing approach, proven to reach a technically demanding audience.
We use the latest marketing techniques such as construction inbound marketing, to equip building product companies to grow sustainability in this era of digital transformation.
As the first HubSpot certified agency to major in construction marketing in Europe. We have a proven formula of bringing a variety of functionalities together including CRM Implementation, Web Design, Sales Automation, SEO, and Email Marketing to achieve our clients' ultimate aim: to create a predictable flow of leads, specifications, and customers.
Embracing this mindset, Insynth help businesses, regardless of size or age, to adjust their existing sales and marketing practices to reflect the way that specifiers and buyers search and select building products and services.
We provide a holistic service, providing anything from a website audit right through to a full-service package designed to accelerate their growth and dramatically improve their sales performance and profits.